Campaign of the Month: August 2018
The Praise of Old Men
One of a handful of Elven merchant families in Sel-kai, House Betaran is treated with a sort of grudging respect by other companies. They have cornered the lucrative coffee trade with the Shay of Lygar in northern Khûm-kaan (now under the control of Ardania)—much to the chagrin of House Alaxatan. Xyrus Betaran has also established ties with a group of the reclusive Shuluri living in Malqanar, securing a flow of the cherished pearls of that region, as well as the delicious oysters of the Bay of Songs rushed up by skyship.
- Xyrus Betaran (b. 5720); Head of House.
- Xelnis Bataran (b. 5793); Xyrus’ wife.
- Gael Betaran (b. 5820); younger brother, usually in Námar-Tol.
- Satha Betaran (b. 5818); daughter and recently married to Aenor of Quaal.
- Jato Betaran (b. 5980); eldest son and heir.