Campaign of the Month: August 2018
The Praise of Old Men
Our missions are summarized below. For more detail, check out the adventure log or click on one of the session note links.
|6056.1.41-43||Investigate The Orgillion Manor on Teaque Island and discover how House Betaran is involved and what their purpose is.||8a, 9, 10, 11||In progress. Traveled to Teaque Island on The Brine under the skillful command of Captain Elayne. Sold liquor for a substantial profit. Acquired an astounding longbow. Explored the ground floor of the Manor where we cleared a nest of Ghouls, made some lucrative finds, and unearthed some more clues about The Guild of Spicers in an old library. Explored a large portion of the first floor, where we discovered more sickening torture, a pair of mysterious books (Sit Rep 11), a notebook from one of the Orgillion family, and a demonic smell of sulfur emanating from the tower staircase.|
|6056.1.38-41||On behalf of Aldaran Elgata, find out more about Deltar and his link to House Betaran. Discover House Alaxatan's motives and links to the drug smugglers headed up by Olvar One-thumbs employers (Red Dragons?).||5, 6, 7, 8||Completed. Infiltrated upper floor of The Hadeshill Asylum and found a magic ring. Explored the majority of the grizzly basement, scene of gruesome child experiments, and rescued the tiny water elemental Lyssa. Finally infiltrated Aenor's office on the ground floor to discover links between founding families of The Spicer's Guild and construction of the Asylum. House Elgata requested we investigate the Orgillion Manor on Teaque Island.|
|6056.1.36-38||Infiltrate The Elgata Estate and copy important shipping manifests for Deltar of Urgon.||4, 5||A highly successful mission resulted in a huge payout and an intriguing new mission for the very House we infiltrated. We confirmed that Deltar is a complex devious player.|
|6056.1.30-36||Retrieve three crates of herbs for Deltar of Urgon||0, 1, 2, 3, 4||Discovered 'herbs' were Gort. Retrieved the crates and earned a reward; warned Deltar not to deceive us again.|
- Who is Old Mother Cloot? In Episode 8 we discovered that the Cloots have links back to the founding of The Spicer's Guild five thousand years ago.
- Conduct more research into the Orgillion family and The Spicer's Guild, including reviewing the 39 books discovered in The Orgillion Manor in Cran's Sit. Rep. Nine.
- What is the secret of the mirror in The Old Sword? In Episode 8 we discovered that it, and other mirrors, may be a direct link to Queen Mab.
- Confront Olvar One-thumb and put him out of commission and then investigate the Red Dragons. Discover why his allegiances have shifted.
- Is there a link between the events leading to the closure of The Hadeshill Asylum (5700-5738) and the Cruciform Murders (5738)? Were the insane siblings of Desidara Damssen ("Larkrise" and "Sunset") implicated in murders during their time incarcerated at The Hadeshill Assylum? And did their involvement trigger Desidera and her husband Leopold Orgillion to move to the remote Orgillion Manor?
- Where is Azydaer (is it even in this World?) and who were its inhabitants? Why did The Spicers Guild have an interest in them in ~2500 TE?
- How are The Damssen Family implicated in the events leading to the dissolution of The Spicers Guild?